Marketing Manager, EMEA
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and craft opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
We'll trust you to:
- Define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg's financial products.
- Work closely with global marketing programme managers to ensure the solutions and audiences are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programmes
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- The ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- The desire to work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Be creative to bring new ideas to the team
- A deep understanding of the financial services market in EMEA in general
- A successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Strong project management and analytical skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers and the internal marketing teams
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please make sure you mention VERCIDA when asked on your application how you found out about the role.