Role: Telesales/Business Development
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales candidate who is seeking a new opportunity.
This business is looking for a highly ambitious individual who is looking to grow with a company and progress further.
Duties are to include:
* Answering email enquiries
* Dealing with online enquiries
* Telephone enquiries
* Following up leads
* Calling businesses in the UK and Europe
* Converting leads into sales
* Upselling additional products
* Attending sales exhibitions (sometimes abroad)
* Customer Service
* Building relationships and developing them further
* Maintaining business
* Servicing accounts
* Liaising with the warehouse and head office outside of the UK
If you have Sales/Account Management experience and looking to take on a new challenge with an expanding business, please call Chloe on . This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is seeking progression opportunities.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.