Interim Senior Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Aurora Resourcing are currently looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within the Children with Disabilities Team for a local authority in Wandsworth.
The post is based in Nottingham and is perfect for Social Workers situated in this region looking to expand their experience within Children's Social Care. The local authority provides an excellent support service and is focused on creating positive change in the lives of vulnerable children rather than paperwork. We're looking for Social Workers who have a dedicated attitude with the aim of making a lasting difference.
The hourly rate is competitive, it is between GBP30 - GBP34 per hour limited and mileage expenses are reimbursed
- Strong ability to communicate with disabled children
- Supporting parents, carers and the siblings of disabled children
- Carry out relevant assessments
- Carrying our complex safeguarding risk assessments
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Short Breaks work
- This is a position for a Qualified Social Worker with proven experience working within a similar team
- You must be HCPC / Care Council registered with extensive post qualifying experience
- You must have your own vehicle and be able to drive.
How to Apply:
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Lameez Peer in confidence on / or email