My client is a leader in their field- creating trend savvy collections endorsed by many famous faces.
They are looking for an organised Assistant Retail Merchandiser with proven merchandise experience to join their friendly head office in North London.
Responsible for making sure the product sells the best, most profitably, the Assistant Merchandiser is the self-proclaimed pioneer of the test and repeat model. You will be carrying out day to day stock management and order fulfilment. The successful candidate will have the ability to think logically to analyse and evaluate situations and data in a way that will allow them to make decisions, make recommendations and disseminate clear information to people at all levels of the business.
This is a fast paced role, but a great opportunity you do not want to miss if you love fashion and celebrities!
The Role - Assistant Merchandiser
- Plan stock and seasonal product ranges in line with sales targets
- Create and maintain seasonal blanket orders
- Coordinate seasonal trading calendar
- Manage levels and distribution of stock
- Forecast and monitor weekly rates of sale
- Suggest profitable selling prices, set stock promotions and price reductions
- Monitor margins and profitability
- Visit stores
The Candidate- Assistant Merchandiser
- Previous experience as a Merchandiser and industry 'know how'
- Commercially aware
- Highly numerate
- Logical, analytical and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to build great relationships and work with people at all levels of the business
- Enjoys working in a fast paced office environment and able to cope with pressure
- Able to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Must have strong IT skills especially in Excel
- Must be able to plan and organise and meet deadlines
If you feel you have what it takes please get in touch with a copy of your CV to-
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.