Outreach Worker - Family and Young People's Information Service (FYI)
Outreach Worker - Family and Young People's Information Service (FYI) - City Of London
Our client in Central London are looking for an Outreach Worker for the Family and Young People's Service.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- To work with the formal and informal education and early years providers to provide an outreach service that promotes comprehensive family and young people's information and advice to the CoL's communities.
- To provide a direct information and advice service to families, promoting opportunities and services available to them to increase participation, provide early help and support and reduce isolation and risk.
- To undertake project work as required to develop new opportunities, information and advice services to meet the needs and aspirations of CoL families
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply