After Sales Consultant - Watch Gallery - TEMP TO PERM.
After Sales Consultant - Watch Gallery - Prestigious Department Store
Our client currently manages several of the largest luxury timepiece concessions in the UK, delivering an unmatched quality of service across all locations whilst priding themselves on an extensive product range and impeccable customer service.
Currently in the process of expanding their flagship location based in one of the world's most renowned department stores, it is now time for the brand to find an exceptional After Sales Consultant to work with them on a full time basis.
About The Role
The role of the After Sales Consultant is to assist with all aspects of customer service following on from the sale of a product; this will include but may not be limited to -
- Repairs - Being the first point of contact for all customers entering the After Sales Centre, Communicating with brands & repair agents to ensure a smooth running of the service.
- Clienteling - Keeping in contact with customers to inform them of new services & products which may be of interest to them.
- Complaints - Being responsible for all aspects of the complaint procedure including taking the initial complaint right through to finding the best possible solution.
- Strong sense of confidence.
- Exceptional presentation.
- Immaculate English and Eloquence.
- Existing experience with After Sales & Customer Service is desirable as well as previous experience within the Watch/Timepiece sector.
- Be able to deal with challenging situations in a calm & professional manner at all times.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
This is a temp to perm opportunity and will be a conditional offer after the probation period. You must be fully flexible willing and available to work evenings and weekends.
If you are interested please send your CV and recent photo directly to or call on to discuss the position.
REF - JHWGALLERYAS
This role offers an ASAP start so Interviews will be held immediately on successful application.