Senior Support Worker
How would you like to help adults with learning disabilities live life to the fullest? What makes you stand out as a Support Worker? If you saw them develop and enjoy every day activities, how would that make you feel?
Our brand new residential home is set in Epsom and we are specialists in helping adults with complex needs develop in life. We want hard working, passionate people who are serious about developing a future for themselves and our residents. We only ask you to commit to 3 working days a week and offer plenty of overtime opportunities.
What are the benefits?
- Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
- Promotion and career progression
- Work with a fast growing reputable organisation
- Cycle to work scheme and free meals at work available!
What are your responsibilities?
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
- Be a caring role model
- Supporting vulnerable adults out in the community and activities!
- Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
What is required?
- You must have that desire to be successful
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Hold a clean license
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Recruitment Specialist in Surrey
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.