FINTEC recruit is seeking a Laboratory Manager. This is a permanent position based in Berkshire. Salary depending on experience is circa £33,000 up to £37,000 plus benefits. Experience of working in a Laboratory working to ISO standards. Supervisory experience in managing a small team of laboratory staff perhaps a Technician looking for this progression.
Responsibilities of the Lab Manager position:-
- Prepare technical reports as required by the senior management
- Provide technical expertise during onsite customer visits and meetings
- Testing and performance verification of a wide range of service products, Metrological fields of temperature, pressure, humidity or electrical.
Skills and Experience required:-
- HNC/HND in a mechanical engineering or related subject.
- Experience in working to both ISO 9001 (BSI) and ISO 17025 (UKAS) quality
Standards, ideally in a calibration laboratory with accreditation in the measurement fields of temperature, pressure or electrical.
- Good administrative skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages particularly Word and Excel.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3093
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Laboratory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly