IT Support Engineer /IT Customer Service / 1st/2nd Line Support
Job Title: IT Support Engineer / IT Customer Service
Location: London, NW10
Salary: Up to £22,000
The company is a market leader in self-service, information and patient call technologies and is looking for confident communicators with dedication and enthusiasm, who are able to train end users with varying degrees of computer skills, giving them the essential skills to help perform their day-to-day jobs with their applications.
- You will be based in the West London Operations Centre, delivering support to their GP Surgery customers by Web, face to face, or over the telephone.
- In addition to this, you will run top-up training sessions and act as trouble-shooters where remote support is inconclusive.
- Take escalated customer support calls.
- Provide support via phone and internet dial-in.
- Provide support on site.
- Be trained to assist Operations Manager in all tasks.
- Candidates should be confident public speakers, with personality and professionalism, have a real enthusiasm for working with a wide variety of people, and the ability to be calm and patient under pressure.
- Technical expertise shall include experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and a basic understanding of networking.
- Exposure to web based applications and Linux systems is preferable but not essential.
- Proven experience as customer support for a technology company.
- Must have excellent knowledge of windows services, operating systems, networks, servers, and databases.
- Must have networking and software applications knowledge.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and client interaction skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive and positive at all time.
- Technical expertise shall include experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server with either Client Server or web-based applications, experience with standard off-the-shelf applications software, operating systems (Windows and Linux) and TCP/IP Networking.
- New Graduates can be considered.
- Ideally, a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Mathematics, etc.).
NOTE: Due to the nature of the role, the council will not be providing relocation or sponsorship packages for these positions. Candidates will need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support, IT Manager 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, IT Trainer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Software Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Trainer, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for IT Support Engineer /IT Customer Service / 1st/2nd Line Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly