Location: London, NW10
Salary: Up to £30,000 Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full time, Permanent
You'll be working with the latest technologies, constantly seeking to innovate and bring new products to market.
Office based, the role is offering excellent career prospects as the company continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualities and skills:
- Experience with Node/Express and Angular 2 +
- Team player, keen to collaborate and share knowledge/learn from others
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB
- Ideally you will also have experience / knowledge of: ES6, TypeScript
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies and TDD/BDD
- Experience of HTTP/REST
- Experience with Unix command line
- Experience with the MEAN stack Highly Desirable
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with common front end frameworks (Bootstrap, UiKit or similar)
NOTE: Due to the nature of the role, the council will not be providing relocation or sponsorship packages for these positions. Candidates will need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly