Out of Hours Care Coordinator
At the moment our client is looking for someone who can do following working hours:
Tuesday evening: 17.30 - 22.00
Wednesday evening: 17:30 - 22.00
Thursday evening: 17.30 - 22.00
Sunday morning: 14.30 - 10.00
Our client is a leading London health care provider, delivering person-centred support which helps adults lead full and independent lives in their own homes. It is their intention to grow significantly over the next few years, whilst at the same time continuing to deliver services of the highest quality which meet their clients' needs. Their 3 year vision is to be the most widely recognised provider of quality homecare in London and across the South East.
The Out of Hours Care Coordinator provides essential office support outside of normal business hours, ensuring the general running of the service, in particular ensuring that rota management is maintained at the same level as during office hours.
The Out of Hours Care Coordinator will manage all issues that arise after hours, including, but not limited to, answering and dealing with phone enquiries from staff and clients, rostering last minute cover for sickness or carer unavailability, monitoring arrival and departure times for all carers, identifying issues in the rota's, keeping accurate logs of any issues and communicating all serious issues to the morning staff and performing various administration tasks assigned by the Manager.
The Out of Hours Coordinator will have an On Call Manager operating remotely and will be available to help deal with serious and immediate issues.
It is essential that the Out of Hours Care Coordinator is able to work well under pressure, can effectively multi task and can maintain a positive and constructive approach at all times.
Specific hours of operation will be confirmed and are subject to change.
• Report urgent issues or incidents that have the potential to impact the service immediately to the On Call Manager and Managing Director.
• Report to the Registered Manager, On Call Manager or Care Team Supervisors with peer relationship to any other Care Coordinators and Care Supervisors if issues arise.
• Complete Management of day to day rota issues and emergencies.
• Covering sickness/carer unavailability.
• Providing support and guidance to carers.
• Providing directions and general information to assist carers.
• Notifying clients of any enforced changes.
• Logging all relevant information on Carefree.
• Liaising with On Call Manager with important emergencies (i.e. death of Service User, missed calls etc.).
• Monitor the logging times of all carers.
• Communicating important issues to the Office Manager by email.
• Making necessary amendments to Carefree.
• Notify Out of Hours On Call Manager of any urgent issues.
• Preferably with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy office environment. Someone who is an excellent communicator and uses their own initiative..
• Can work well under pressure, is hardworking, a team player and a real go getter.
• Experience in the “Care Sector” would be an advantage.
In return as Out of Hours Co-ordinator you will receive a competitive salary, opportunity to work remotely, but most importantly you will be working within a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Salary: £9.15 per hour
Please apply online for this Out of Hours Care Coordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.