HCPC Registered Social Worker Team Manager - Intervention, Children's
Are you a qualified Children's Social Worker Team Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client in South East England is looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children.
They offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation assistance of up to GBP8000 (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Generous annual leave
- Options for flexible working
- plus other benefits
About the Role
As a team manager you will support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets. Your role will include strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
You can become involved in work streams linked to specific areas such as Child Sexual Exploitation to develop and improve processes and knowledge within the county. You will work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working. You will also have opportunities to develop your own skills and experience within the organisation and continue your own career progression.
Person specification for the role
- Hold a valid HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Have a Social Work degree or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, related statutory regulations and guidance, child development, research and different methods of Assessment. (Relating to the service area in which the job role is placed)
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment & analysis skills
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings is necessary.
- Previous managerial experience
- Currently living in the UK - Please do not apply if you live Overseas
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your CV. Applications without this will not be considered.
An enhanced DBS (formerly known as the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) will be required for this role.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
*Terms and conditions apply