Registered Manager Job - Well-established home, North London
Registered Manager - Well-established home, North London
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well-established home in North London. Our client is on the hunt for a manager with strong leadership skills, and a proven record of improving CQC compliance.
- You will use your experience and initiative to come up with ways to increase occupancy levels
- With a proven record of improving CQC compliance, you will be tasked with improving the rating of the home
- You will ensure that the home is run in accordance with company policies and in line with the CQC requirements at all times.
- You will be encouraged to use your ideas and experience to help drive the business forward and help restore the home to its previous glory
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate the ability to improve the CQC ratings of a home
- Has 2+ years' experience as a Registered Manager
- Has strong leadership skills, and is able to train and develop staff
What's in it for you?
- Very competitive salary
- A considerable degree of autonomy to run the home as your own
- Great support team in place to help you to turn the home around
This home is based in North London and benefits from local transport links as well as onsite parking. Based close to local amenities this home is in an ideal location for work.
This home is designed over 2 floors and every resident has their own large airy bedroom, there are also great communal areas which help promote a sense of community. Recently refurbished to a high standard, this home has everything it needs to be restored to its previous glory. Our client is highly committed to providing a high level of care and they are looking for the right manager to help them achieve their aims.
If this sounds like the role for you, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...]