Client Services Administrator - Bonds
- Flexible Hours
Exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, Loan Agency specialist, offering a range of loan and debt administration services. Based in offices in London, the successful candidate will join an established Client Services/Loans Administration team and will assist in ensuring that operational aspects of the business are handled/processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensuring that all activity is handled in a timely manner, in accordance with set/agreed timeframes and transaction documentation.
• Managing funds flow between Issuers and Bondholders.
• Inputting work into in-house system.
• Ensuring an understanding/knowledge of issuance and settlement processes, payment of interest and principal prepayments, rate fixing and other operational duties.
• Working with internal teams, to ensure that new deal documentation and deal amendments are workable from an operational perspective.
• Reconciling bank and internal accounts.
• Communicating/escalating issues to management, as appropriate.
• Investigating and resolving client queries.
• Ad-hoc projects.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of operational aspects of debt/bond market transactions (i.e. Standalone Bond issues, Structured Finance & Securitisation transactions, Repackaged deals, MTN programmes and Escrow transactions).
• In depth knowledge of ICSDs, Euroclear and Clearstream.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.