Senior Strategy Development Analyst
The key roles of the team are
- To facilitate strategy implementation by dealing with roadblocks.
- To monitor and drive projects and bring constructive challenges.
- To provide analytical support and consistency between strategic initiatives.
- To create transparency and visibility by tracking implementation.
- Work with the Business Strategy Manger to co-ordinate the execution of the group business strategy.
- Develop, manage, and support the implementation of key business and financial metrics, and office/business plans across the group.
- Closely work with the Initiative Leaders and Executive Sponsors to coordinate linkages across strategic initiatives and to provide constructive challenges via the Business Strategy Manager.
- Work with Strategic Insight & Analysis to extract and analyse financial and client data to populate key metrics and management dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to for all the data modelling services.
- Develop and manage analytical models.
- Develop and manage key financial metrics and office/business plans.
- Extract and analyse financial, client and/ or other data
- Provide inputs for the management dashboard and business metrics.
- Facilitate the implementation of these plans across offices.
- Perform ad-hoc market research and analysis.
- Design and manage client surveys.
- Manage all communications across business via the Regional Director Support team
- Provide analytical support.
- Support and drive the development of the BD strategy
- A university degree (or equivalent) with a business and/or finance focus.
- MBA qualification is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a business analysis role.
- Strong business analysis skills. Experience of developing and justifying business plans and developing financial models.
- Experience of developing key performance and operating metrics
- Proven market research and analysis skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Proven experience of developing queries to extract and manipulate data.
- Ability to deal with people at various levels of the firm.
- Advanced MS Excel and modelling skills. Statistical modelling is an advantage.
- Excellent MS Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of working in a business strategy and business transformation function is an advantage.
- A good understanding of the Investment Management business is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent quantitative aptitude.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good business and commercial awareness.
- Data modelling and analysis skills
- Initiative and self-confidence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Ambitious, career focused, and results-driven.