7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Analytics - Investment Banking - London - Permanent - REF:MB782UBK
- Reporting methodology - Support various risk leads to understand their specific MI requirements and contribute to the design and development of the methodology, processes, tools and technology required to deliver required Legal Risk and Legal Function risk related MI and reporting.
- Reporting delivery - accurately capture, control and deliver timely, accurate and audience-appropriate reporting against key legal risk management metrics, ensuring that data controls are embedded at source and that all stakeholders have a consistent view of the data.
- Reporting presentation - being able to present data in various formats in order to provide clear summaries for different audiences with clear messages
- Reporting consistency - implementing consistent processes and methodologies for identification, analysis, measurement, monitoring and management of risk and other Legal Function Management data points
- Legal Function ad-hoc project contributions - Contribute time and expertise to Legal function change initiative and provide PMO support as required.
- Reporting continuous improvement - identify ongoing opportunities to optimise reporting processes and drive continuous improvement across the function in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including the Commercial Management Team, Legal Change team and Barclays lawyers.
- Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- Become a subject matter expert for how this MI can be used for trend analysis and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pre-empt problems and identify effective solutions
- Strong understanding of, and proactively works towards, agreed business objectives
- Ability to balance both detail and 'big picture' perspective
- Ability to multi-task and deliver a high quality end product that aids decision making
- Ability to analyse and present data in a robust controlled manner
- Is highly numerate with exceptional analytical abilities and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in Risk & Control would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Works effectively within time, resources and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Delivery focused and proactive individual, able to act on own initiative.
- Self-motivated, with ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables
- A team player but self-reliant and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working within the financial services industry - Preferre
- Previous experience in analytics is preferred
- Experience working within a control/governance function - Preferred
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince2, AGILE - Preferred