Laboratory Commercial Account Manager (Business Development)
Laboratory Commercial Account Manager (Business Development) GBPc45k
South East AB/J3277
As laboratory commercial accounts manager with a marketing and business development focus in the environmental sector area, you will be responsible for delivering a top quality service to their extensive customer base. As a commercial manager you will ensure that commercial opportunities are identified and managed from conception to contract. As commercial manager you will develop and maintain laboratory income of GBP4 million per annum and promote the Laboratories commercial business strategy.
- To manage existing commercial income streams, to achieve income, profitability and service level targets, whilst managing business risk.
- To identify and explore opportunities for new commercial work or income streams and develop proposals as appropriate.
- To work with laboratory teams to ensure commercial opportunities with key customers are successfully implemented.
- To promote the company as a market leader in the field of laboratory analysis, representing the company in forums which would promote the development of the commercial function.
- Develop and maintain laboratory income of GBP4 million per annum.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- University degree in natural/life science or environmental sciences. (preferable)
- Have previous commercial account management experience
- Have a good scientific background
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Hold good numeracy, literacy, computer literacy skills.
- Any laboratory experience would also be of great benefit, to understand the business as would an understanding or any experience UKAS accreditation.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Some experience in business development and /or marketing within the environmental market, preferably with Key Accounts an environmental OR CRO based setting
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson, job ref AB/J3277 on or or preferably apply to .