ESRA (Employment Support Retraining Agency) is a leading provider of specialist employment and training services. We are dedicated to supporting people who experience mental ill-health and their employers in and around East Surrey.
Based in Redhill, Surrey and serving the community for over thirty five years, ESRA is currently restructuring and the Board of Trustees have created a new job opportunity to ensure that ESRA builds on its successful history whilst implementing a dynamic new strategy for the future.
ESRA is now looking for a General Manager (4 days a week initially) to lead a small team to deliver support and retraining work to our clients across East Surrey as well as promoting and organising our Mental Health First Aid accredited training to businesses in the South East of England and beyond.
To be a candidate for this role you will be a self-motivated strategic thinker, comfortable working collaboratively with the Board of Trustees, and able to inspire and lead our highly committed team of staff.
You will have:
- Proven ability to lead a small team
- Organisational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role at an equivalent level and in a comparable or related sector
- Understanding of the charity sector including governance, charity law, fund raising and bid submission
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to understand, analyse and report on financial information
- Knowledge of the mental health sector (experience preferred but not essential)
Applications close on Monday 2nd October at 12pm
First round interviews w/c 9th October
Second round interviews w/c 30th October.
Click on 'Apply For Job' for access to Job Description and details of where to send CV.