Information Security Risk Management - Senior Analyst
This dynamic listed US multinational is the largest player in their market globally but still continues to show substantial growth - both organic and through acquisition and now employs over 50,000 people and has a presence in over 100 countries worldwide.
The Information Security function is relatively new and so this is an opportunity to join a function in it's embryonic stages. Part of a wider Governance team that is extremely well regarded, high profile and where you will be considered a true "business partner". IT and Information are central to the operations of the business and so IT/Information Security risk management is key. IT is one of the largest functions in the business by headcount so the scope for onward progression into IT/security/operations is huge.
The Chief Information Security Officer is passionate about developing the team and often recruits from within the business. However as a result of a recent acquisition/merger, there is a newly created opportunity for an InfoSec Senior Analyst to join the Information Security Risk Management team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Information Security Risk Management, you will be part of a global and forward thinking team, partnering with both the IT community and wider business teams in delivering the InfoSec program. Key responsibilities include undertaking risk assessments, identifying and resolving issues with systems security, responding to requests for assistance and guidance from the business and Manager of Information Security this opportunity focuses on ensuring the secure operation of the global information technology (IT) infrastructure and processes of the business. You will support and contribute to success of information security risk management and operations workstreams by responding to business requests, resolving queries related to information security, taking part in risk assessments, identify opportunities to improve the risk position of the business and make recommendations for mitigation.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Will hold an IT, computer science or security related degree or MSc
- Will ideally have or be studying for the CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
- Should have a minimum of 4 years experience in information security, IT risk management, IT audit or similar
- Will be experienced in risk assessment, information security controls, information security architecture, network security, information security governance
- Should have demonstrable knowledge of information systems design, analysis, and operations
- Must have advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, databases, processing systems, web applications, and mobile technology. Previous information technology related work experience is an advantage
You must be eligible to work within the UK to be considered for this opportunity. On offer is a salary of cGBP50,000 plus bonus and benefits. The role is London based and will require some minor international travel (c10%)