We have a great opportunity for a Jetting Administrator to join our responsive team in Enfield.
Wates Living Space is one of the UK's leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year.
Our leading position within the maintenance sector has enabled the business to realise ambitious strategic growth. In 2011 Wates Living Space acquired Linbrook Services, followed by the Purchase Group in 2014.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Receive inbound calls from all clients and operatives in a professional and timely manner
- Raise orders of work by e-mail or phone from clients; input onto the system ready for allocation
- Update systems daily indicating job status
- Allocate work to operatives on a day to day basis plus next day's work including emergencies
- Compile and maintain excel spreadsheets and produce reports from in-house system and forward to clients on a daily basis
- Photocopy subcontractor invoices and other paperwork as requested by various members of the team
- Compile CCTV surveys and produce detailed plans from information supplied by operatives.
To be successful in the role you will be an experienced administrator with exposure to the drainage and jetting field. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability and organisational skills to plan effectively and efficiently.
A bit about us:
Wates is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Our vision is to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a GBP2bn turnover business.
As a progressive and rewarding business we offer our people the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
Our company values of integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through our business at every level and are at the heart of everything we do.
The wellbeing and safety of our people is our priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Wates Group are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognized for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We value each employee as an individual and offer flexible and competitive packages to support that.
Share on Facebook Share
Share on Twitter Tweet
Share on LinkedIn Share
Send email Mail