Export Sales Manager
Export Sales Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 p.a. reviewed after the 6-month probationary period and every January thereafter Plus Sales Commission, plus companywide profit share.
TensCare are brand leaders in providing Electrotherapy units to hospitals, physiotherapy clinics, major high street and online retail pharmacists, wholesalers and independent pharmacies.
The Export Sales Manager should have some sales experience, selling to overseas distributors or pharmacists, hospitals or major retailers would be a distinct advantage. Taking responsibility for the relationship management of valued customers and pro-actively opening new opportunities within existing and new accounts is the main goal
We need an Export Sales Manager to develop the sales of TensCare’s product offering across Europe. This is largely a business development role although you will also be allocated active accounts within Europe during your initial introduction into TensCare so you understand both existing customer requirements as well as appointing new overseas distributors.
You will be able to sell on value not just price, offering quality, reliability and service and commercial value and market knowledge insight.
Export Sales Manager Knowledge:
- You’ll be commercially savvy and understand what makes a great deal
- You’ll be measured on the quality and timeliness of your sales documentation and report completion.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience of medical device distribution in Europe would be highly advantageous, however, this requirement will not preclude candidates who show strengths in other commercial areas.
· Fluency in English is a prerequisite but an ability to speak a second European language would be very advantageous.
· You’ll be a deal creator. Negotiating prices and margins and tailoring the content of presentations to appeal to the customer base.
· You’ll be autonomous. Able to manage an effective diary and workload to ensure all prospective customers are approached.
· You’ll be target driven, to meet, and strive to exceed the deals, revenue and internet sales targets and expectations set.
· You’ll be business savvy, continuously looking to develop and grow the business through commitment to team objectives and working in partnership with the rest of the business
· You’ll be a numbers person, submitting accurate and timely deals, documentation and reports
· You’ll be a team player, with the success and the well-being of the team at the forefront of your thoughts and actions
· Developing new business in overseas territories is a key driver for the TensCare business and the candidate should also have a desire for this.
TensCare Ltd is an Employee Owned business and all employees become beneficiaries of the main shareholder TensCare Trust after completion of 6 months of employment with TensCare Ltd
If you would like to be considered for this Export Sales Manager role then please click ‘APPLY’ below.