Inbound Sales/Event Coordinator role, based in Farnham, Surrey working for TeamSport Indoor Karting. For over 20 years, we've been running awesome tracks across the UK aided by state of the art karts and amazing staff at each site.
We are a fast growing company that looks for talented, customer focused individuals, with a desire to succeed. In return we offer a fun place to work, great bonuses and career progression.
These jobs will be working in a busy events team, predominantly taking incoming calls from individuals and business customers seeking advice on our Go Karting Events. Your job is to convert those calls into bookings for our tracks around the country. This is a fast paced, exciting role that requires a level head, a good telephone manner, strong administration skills and the ability to work to targets in a fun environment.
Please be aware this role will include one weekend shift each week and you will be also be required to work some bank holidays throughout the year with additional pay. Hours are between 8:45 - 6:30 with early and late shifts.
We reference all new employees with an external referencing company.
- To take incoming calls from customers enquiring about track days at one of our tracks. This will include availability, an explanation of the type of events we offer, cost and duration.
- Respond to enquiries via email, with the same information as above.
- Outgoing calls including; chasing customers with outstanding payments for events, customer feedback calls after their event and chasing further enquiries to convert into track bookings.
- Administration including; paying off and banking deposits and balances sent to Head Office, collating statistics as and when required, monitoring your KPIs.
- Some evening and weekend work (1 day most weekends) is required and is organised on a rota system. This is generally taken as time off in lieu. A similar rota is organised to provide appropriate cover for Bank Holidays.
Apply for Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly