7 days left
- Full Time
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Data Analyst. This is a contract role until June 2018 based in London.
Advertising is at the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry, helping the business solidify its position as a technology provider that powers the buying and selling of Search advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio and through strategic alliances and key partnerships.
Sales Excellence oversees the rhythm of the business and enables Sales, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge they need to achieve quota and drive revenue across Europe from our Strategic clients. We work closely with our corporate team as well as our in region business partners in the Mid-Market and Search Business Team.
To align and work closely with the business analyst, learning tools and systems to help drive local reporting solutions as well as key initiatives to improve data accuracy and quality. The role would also support our regular sales planning motions.
There is also opportunity to stretch to help further facilitate data and BI requirements driven by the sales process, teams, and needs across the organisation.
- Prepare regular and additional ad-hoc reports to enable Sales
- Identify root causes where required through analysis of data
- Use reporting to develop additional business insights to drive growth
- Support key sales planning motions including segmentation and book of business management
- Process change requests reviewing impact of changes to ensure successful outcomes
- Develop and strengthen business analytical capabilities for Rhythm of Business
- Support development of local analytics, reporting, and other data driven requirements
- Increase automation and scale of analytic resources over time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience developing analytic approaches to complex business problems
- Ability to distil complex data/analysis into understandable information and actions
- Experience working with key partners to define and prioritize business requirements
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills both internally and across borders
- Previous international business experience preferred
- Search experience preferred
Technical / Functional Skills
- Strong spreadsheet competency with Excel required including PowerPivot, Power BI and skilled in other Microsoft desktop applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Strong SQL database skills preferred
- A deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain all aspects of, relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards
- In-depth understanding of analytical and reporting processes in a sales, service and / or marketing group
- Demonstrated knowledge of modelling and forecasting techniques used to perform sales and marketing scenario analysis
- Project and ongoing program management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work. Ability to do all of this across multiple simultaneous projects/programs of various complexity and scale
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Strong decision-making & critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
- Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner
- Organizational agility. Ability to function effectively in a highly-matrixed work environment
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, economics, operations, research or business
- Educated to degree standard or relevant experience
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Location: London Paddington
Application Deadline: 12noon Thursday 7th September 2017
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly