Clinical Systems Support Analyst
Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Clinical System Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be pro-active, enthusiastic and extremely personable. You will provide first and second line support to various internal and external Stakeholders on a bespoke system.
- Provides 1st / 2nd line support to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, providing both product, operational and service information in a professional and customer focussed manner
- Log all calls and incidents in line with company policies with accuracy
- Guide new and existing clients through systems and software, helping them to understand and use them effectively
- Be keen to learn and support a bespoke system
- Ensures that enquiries, incidents, requests and complaints are handled according to agreed procedures whilst sensitively dealing with difficult situations
- Help with the preparation and analysis of performance reports, summarising any findings
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working within a 1st / 2nd line support capacity
- Extremely strong customer service skills and the ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Technically minded and the urge to strive for service excellence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to input data accurately and identify errors or inconsistencies in numerical, personal or financial data
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: 1st Line Support / IT Technician / 2nd Line Support / Service Desk / IT Support / Desktop Support / System Support / Application Support / Central London / London / City of London