Member Services and Business Development
The Member Services and Business Development Specialist is responsible for coaching and mentoring our members as well as the main point of contact for our member support. The primary role will be developing business plans designed to improve member's engagement, revenue and profitability and monitoring their progress against their planned goals and objectives. This position will work as part of a collaborative team to support our member's needs.
Mentoring and coaching members to help them grow their business
- Establish coaching calls with members
- Develop business plan, marketing plans with our members
- Monitor and evaluate performance against member's goals and objectives
- Assist in hosting supplier and in-house webinars
First point for support for all inbound Member calls and corresponding in a timely manner, and in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
Working through problem resolution with follow up and escalation of unresolved problems.
Tracking issues to identify trends and providing feedback to internal departments.
Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work independently as well as with a team
Ability to organize and prioritize workloads
Supporting and understanding all Nexion Canada programs, tools and processes
Performs other duties as necessary and/or assigned
- Min 2 years travel industry experience, at least 2 years in a travel agency environment Must have TICO Education certificate (required)
- Strong organization, prioritization, & time management skills with a keen attention to detail (required)
- Exceptional customer service skills (required)
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams, experience with remote team environment (preferred)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, self-starter (required)
- Strong interpersonal skills - Candidate should be a self-starter and be highly motivated.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong sense of urgency, time management skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills, proficient in MS Office and Client Base Online
- Position may be a combination of working from HQ or remotely located
- This position will cover PST Hours to support our Members