My client based in Crawley are recruiting for a temporary Recruitment Coordinator for a 4 month temporary contract.
- Recruitment administration
- Inputting new staff details onto SAP
- Responding to all recruitment queries
- Checking and chasing references and qualifications of candidates
- On-boarding all new employees
- Sending out contracts
- Managing the recruitment inbox
The right person must:
- Have experience in a similar role in order to hit the ground running
- Be a strong coordinator with excellent organisational skills
- Be customer focused and able to deal with queries efficiently
- Have excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel, with the ability to produce reports
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to work under pressure
This role is urgent so please apply today or call Daisy at Pier Recruitment for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.