Junior / Graduate Oracle Developer
Our client, based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Junior / Graduate Oracle Developer to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis.
The role will primarily involve development and supporting business critical systems. This role provides an opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills. If you are looking for career progression and a chance to learn new technologies, then look no further.
- You will be taught PL/SQL thoroughly
- Systems within the business are sat on a Unix platform
- Provide expertise within IT around Oracle coding
- To support core business systems
- Support the adoption of Agile within the technical teams
- Providing out-of-hours support on a team rota basis
Key skills and experience:
- It is essential that you have a passion for technology
- A relevant degree or experience within a technical role
- Experience working with Oracle or PL/SQL is advantageous
- SQL development or other relevant coding experience is highly advantageous
- Tenacious problem solving abilities and key attention to detail
Due to the nature of the client you will need to be able to undergo and pass a thorough security clearance check including a credit check.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: Developer / Oracle / SQL / PLSQL / PL-SQL / PL/SQL / Junior / Graduate / West Sussex / Surrey / Redhill / Reigate / Gatwick / Crawley / Croydon /