Systems and Forms Officer
We are looking for a Systems and Forms Officer to develop and maintain grant system related forms and templates, and assist with other grant system related tasks
The key, business-critical function of this role will be to design, build and test forms and templates for applicants - based primarily in the academic sector - applying for funding through our online grants systems. Working with external and internal users of the systems and fulfilling the needs of the business in the most effective way will be key to all aspects of this role. You should, therefore, be skilled at providing advice and guidance, in writing and verbally.
In this role you will:
* develop and maintain application forms and other systems forms across the entire Wellcome funding-scheme portfolio
* maintain the grant systems templates required for the application and award process
* diagnose systems issues and undertake the testing and implementation of fixes, changes and enhancements to the systems
* provide support within the team, including answering systems queries, fulfilling systems administrative roles, providing systems advice to staff and delivering training, as required
To succeed in this role, you will need:
* relevant work experience
* a high level of computer literacy, including knowledge of database management
* to be methodical, well-organised, proactive and self-motivated
* to have a proven analytical approach to problem solving
* strong written and spoken communication skills
* a flexible and collaborative approach to working, with the ability to negotiate and work with staff at all levels
* to be calm under pressure and able to work to deadlines
We believe great ideas can change the world and improve health for everyone. At Wellcome, we help great ideas to thrive by supporting scientists and researchers, taking on big problems, fuelling imaginations and sparking debate.
Wellcome isn't just a supporter of great ideas; it's a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and help our employees to develop in an open, respectful culture where differences are valued.
If you are talented and passionate about our work and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to improve health for everyone, then we'd like to hear from you. You can apply using the link below.