Design & Transition - IT Service Manager
Design & Transition - IT Service Manager - Surrey - GBP40,000 - GBP50,000
Our client, based in Surrey, is looking for a Design & Transition IT Service Manager to work in their evolving Service Management team. The successful Design & Transition IT Service Manager will own the Service Design and Transition management function.
You will be responsible for designing and bringing in all IT services into a new service integrated model. Ideally you will have experience of SIAM or similar model.
Key Experience/ Background:
- Experience of working in the regulated environment or for an outsource provider is essential
- A strong understanding of Service Design and Transition activities
- ITIL v3 Qualification in Service Design and or Transition is desirable
- Experience of working in or the implementation of ITIL v3 practices is highly desirable or other formal ITSM frameworks.
- Experience of working with Agile / dev ops delivery methodology is desirable
- An appreciation of varying technologies and current market trends in technology is advantageous as this role as it will interact with varying teams from hosted/ cloud Infrastructure to front end consumer applications, and ecommerce platforms.
- Experiences of working with outsource/ strategic partners are essential.
Please apply to for more details