Locum Senior Practitioner - Court Team
Charles Hunter Associates are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Senior Practitioner to join a Court Service in the South East.
This is a court team that deals with mainly Looked After Children cases and cases in care proceedings. As a Senior Practitioner, the manager is looking for experience working with cases in care proceedings. You should have sound knowledge of policies and legislation relating to Looked After Children and should have excellent written skills.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated consultant with specialist market and sector knowledge
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Competitive pay rate up to GBP32 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification
- Minimum of 3 year's post qualifying experience
- LAC and court experience
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Helen Rudd on or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.