BVAULT - Pre-Sales and Post Sales Solution Engineer
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual well suited for a hybrid role of Pre-sales engineer and post-sales implementation specialist. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based compliance, information governance and information analytics solutions. You should have in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our clients, professional services, sales and product teams. We are looking for someone with trade life cycle experience, a real passion for technology, and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a Solutions Architect for Bloomberg Vault, you will play an integral part in our sales cycle, product development, successful on-boarding, and post go live support of new customers.
We'll trust you to:
- Be part of the sales process and drive the technical configuration during and after customer on-boarding
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales solutions to thorny business and technical problems ranging from data migration of trade OMS's and large historical archives sitting in legacy on-premises systems
- Represent Bloomberg Vault technology infrastructure, including demonstrating a deep familiarity with software, hardware, networking and security stacks
- Work on-site and remotely to successfully and rapidly on-board new customers
- Act as liaison between R&D and Account Management team
- Facilitate technical demonstrations and interact with all levels of the organization at clients from CTO's to Chief Compliance Officers, Project Managers and IT administrators
- Answer RFP's and RFI's, assist in proposal creation and client return on investment analysis
- Be a motivated self-starter, who is comfortable working in a client-driven environment
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results as a technical software pre-sales and/or implementation role for on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise hosted services and a will work closely with our sales and product teams as well as with our clients
- Experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular networking, communications (Exchange, LYNC, Instant Messaging, etc), directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology
- Understanding of XML
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- An understanding of working well with remote teams across different time zones
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- IT Risk Management, IT infrastructure knowledge (virtualisation, enterprise mail systems)
- Experience in implementing and supporting OMS (Order Management Systems)
- FpML, FIX
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening Date: 5th September 2017
Closing Date: 3rd October 2017
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits
Please make sure you mention VERCIDA when asked on your application how you found out about the role.