Locum Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
Charles Hunter Associates are currently seeking an experienced locum social worker to join a hospital discharge team in South London.
You will be required to work weekends
* To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
* To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
* Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
* Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
* To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
* To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
* Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
You must have:
* Minimum 2years post qualified experience
* HCPC registration
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate negotiable
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.