The team supports strategic plans across the Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investment Operations and Transfer Agency functions through the delivery of key and high profile projects. Initiatives can be triggered from a wide range of sources including risk reduction initiatives, product developments, client initiatives, improved efficiency opportunities, market or regulatory changes and transformation / operational restructures. In addition the team are looking at the usage of digital technology across the bank and how leading edge technology can support these strategic plans. The successful candidate will:
- provide project management support to stakeholders when initiating a new project to define strategy and approach to achieve business results.
- provide strategic direction to large and complex projects.
- execute the project plan and ensure projects objectives are met on time and to budget (includes managing the project team, communicating with stakeholders etc.)
- monitoring and controlling complex projects
- overseeing work to formally terminate a project and transfer to BAU
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
- significant Project Management capabilities gained within the Asset Management or Fund Servicing / Custody network
- knowledge of / expertise within one or more of Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Investment Operations, Pension Funds, DC plans