Hospital Social Worker
Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience of working within a Hospital setting? Does the flexibility of locum work appeal to you? If so, I have an opportunity with one of our Local Authority clients based in South London.
We can offer you attractive hourly rate of up to GBP28 per hour negotiable dependant on PAYE/LTD.
The contract is initially for 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in a hospital setting.
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- An Enhanced CRB/DBS and 5 years references
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Dedicated Consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with jobs and the social work market
- Receive up to GBP200 for referring a friend or colleague (tcs &cs apply)
We would love to hear from you??????For more info or confidential discussion please call Catriona Social Work Hub - or send your profile ..We will be in touch??????
For a full list of Randstad Care opportunities please visit
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.