Qualified Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Camde
Qualified Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Camden
Our client in the Camden area is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Team.
The Camden Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) has been set up to improve the way that local safeguarding partnerships deal with child protection referrals, bringing a range of partners together into a single multi-agency safeguarding hub to share information quickly and efficiently as soon as a notification of possible harm to a child is received and make a decision about the most appropriate form of support. It is not a gate keeping service.
Your main job duties will include:
- Taking contacts from members of the public and professionals over the phone
- Gathering information from social care databases, seeking consent from parents for wider checks, completing these check with co located partners
- Analysing all the data and making a recommendation about whether statutory response is required, or sign posting to another agency. You will be expected to complete this process within 1 working or quicker for potential CP contacts
- Liaising with local agencies
- Attending meetings with that agency representative and represent MASH undertaking or assisting with presentations about MASH and the referral process
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply