Department / Function: Corporate ~ Yield Management
Location: West London (Feltham)
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
Salary: £24k - £27k plus bonus and benefits
Headquartered in London, a market leader in the UK retail gaming sector is looking for an Insight Analyst to join its Feltham based BI & Analytics Team. The primary focus of the team is to creating a knowledge-driven culture across the organisation and your main responsibility will be to provide analysis in order to support the effective decision making process of internal stakeholders.
If you have graduated with a 2:2 or above in an analytically focused discipline (such as maths, sciences, economics/business etc) and have good A-level grades (including maths) then we would love to hear from you. It is also essential that you have a level of work experience; ideally this will have been within an analytically focussed position. As a graduate, we will provide full training and support for you to develop your skill-set within our global organisation.
* Delivery of ad hoc analysis projects using BI tools and Excel to provide commercially actionable insights and recommendations to drive revenue and business strategy
* Provide up to date and accurate reports with supporting commentary and insights on nominated customer accounts / market sectors
* Continually evaluate new methods, tools and analysis to identify opportunities to grow revenue and to minimise risk
* Deputise for Senior Insight Analyst as required, including delivery of presentations to stakeholders within the company and to Operators
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* A 2:2 degree or higher within an analytically focused discipline - maths, sciences, economics/business, IT etc.
* Maths A-level
* Work experience within a corporate office environment (preferably within an analytical role)
* Advanced Excel skills
* Confident, motivated and an excellent communicator
* Ideally you will have experience of working with large volumes of data and using Business Intelligence tools
* Knowledge of the gambling or gaming sector would put you at a distinct advantage
The company employs more than 500 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Apply for Insight Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly