Up to £45,000 DOE
If you have an online retail background, this is an exceptional opportunity to drive the success of a multi award-winning business.
Our client has been at the forefront of the diamond jewellery industry for nearly a decade. In an expanding world of retail outlets and faceless websites, they offer finely crafted diamond jewellery that is great value for money while maintaining a quality of product and service that is second to none.
Our client has many facets to their diamond family. From sales executives to jewellery craftsmen, from technology to design, they have many roles that keep the company moving. They are always looking for talented and motivated people to join their family
Although already the leading European online diamond jeweller; our client has ambitious growth plans and are looking to appoint an eCommerce Manager to help achieve this. Reporting directly to the co-founder, this role will take ownership of the UK and international websites, help to drive conversion online, whilst maintaining a luxury customer experience.
About the Role...
- Manage the day to day running of the ecommerce site including new product launches and content updates
- Develop the overall ecommerce strategy, working closely with the marketing and sales team
- Work closely with the digital marketing assistant to develop the CRM strategy
- Oversee web development for the website, identifying opportunities to improve customer experience across the site, and grow revenue
- Work with marketing team to wireframe new or updated website pages, and then work closely with the design and web development team to implement this, and monitor uplift
- Project manage all website development from idea to implementation to ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee the analytics of the website, reporting weekly and monthly KPIs to identify areas of opportunity for future development
- Work with external agency on AB testing, identifying future testing opportunities, and scheduling implementation of winning results with the development team and analysing results
You will also need the following
- At least two years' online retail experience
- Strong understanding of multichannel eCommerce
- Excellent UX and project management skills
- Experience of analytics platforms eg. Google Analytics
- Wireframing experience
To apply for the role of eCommerce Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: eCommerce Manager, Project Manager, eCommerce, eCommerce Project Manager, Retail Project Manager, Online Retail Manager, Web Development Project Manager, Online Project Manager, eCommerce Programme Manager, eCommerce Manager, Online Retail Manager.