Marketing Work Placement- Bilingual in English & Chinese
Part-time Marketing Work Placement- Bilingual in English & Chinese
Our client, LuluTrip, a leader in their field, was founded in Silicon Valley, America. LuluTrip is dedicated to bring quality (US/Europe/ANZ) travel products to Chinese speaking customers around the world. Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to come and join them, as their next Content Marketing Intern. Should you be the successful candidate, you will be working for a team of highly motivated professionals, with strong desires to be the best and who look forward to growing and expanding their skill-sets every day!
What you will be learning:
- How to build a company image and strong brand using creative content copy writing
- How to produce accurate and appropriate content for the European travel market, points of interest, including their history and fun facts
- Involved in fun brainstorming sessions with the team for new and innovative growth strategies
- Time management skill through publishing daily content on a timely basis & maintain social media groups;
- Increase your digital marketing knowledge through collecting google analytics data and generate weekly reports
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who loves to travel!
- You will have an upbeat, energetic, authentic and professional attitude at all times!
- Detailed orientated, hardworking and dedicated person with positive fun attitude!
- You are an amazing and creative writer who can come up with eye catching Chinese phrases to get our customers to buy our travel products!
- Enjoy helping out with our marketing events, both online & offline!
- Committed to work for a 2-4 month work placement program, can be renewed with approval.
- Expert in social media, such as Facebook, Wechat and Weibo
- Has a daily habit of following at least 10 wechat public accounts per day, reading up on international news
- Is an active blogger or social media fan will be a plus!
You Will Benefit From:
- Daily subsistence allowance of £15.00 per day!
- $100 Lulutrip voucher after completion of 2 months placement that you can use on any of our products!
- Discounted travel products, team building events (last one was dinner at Michelin Starred Restaurant and the next one is London Zip Line!), free snacks, young & vibrant working environment!
- Work remotely or from our new office based right above Cannon Street Station!
- Flexible hours between 15-20 hours per week!
- Practical experience with e-commerce marketing techniques!
- Lots of opportunities to be innovative & share your ideas!
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts!
Salary: Workplace placement. This is great opportunity to gain experience in a growing company. This is a NON paid role.
Location: Above Cannon Street Station, London
Hours: Flexible hours between 15-20 hours
So what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet our client’s expectations and have all the necessary experience to join them as their next Content Marketing Intern. In order to be considered for the role, please send in a one page article in Chinese, which demonstrates your skill level along with a copy of your CV. In addition please supply the relevant documentation which confirms your right to work in the UK!
Apply for Marketing Work Placement- Bilingual in English & Chinese
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly