Sales Executive - Sports Hospitality
Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Sports Hospitality Leader
Sales Executive is needed by our client a leading sport and music corporate hospitality provider to be based in their Maidstone offices. They are involved in partnering with the major governing bodies of sport, music and culture.
The primary detail of the role is to put corporate hospitality at major events to market.
Our client is represented by their brand ambassadors Lawrence Dallaglio and Mike Tindall and will be joined by Anthony McCoy in 2018, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and successful team and enjoy the best of what the sporting and music industries has to offer.
- Working in a fast paced, proactive telesales team
- Building a portfolio of clients and prospects from scratch
- B2B lead generation.
- Researching businesses and approaching senior decision makers
- Pitching, negotiating and closing deals
- Building strong relationships - with General public as well as C-level executives
- Maintaining a strong new business pipeline and manage existing clients
- Adhere to KPI's and agreed GP
- In-house training provided. No previous sales / telesales experience is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in sales is required.
£20,000 basic salary - OTE 30,000 year one and increasing in subsequent years
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Sales Executive - Sports Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly