Digital Business Analyst
Apply now Apply via LinkedIn Email a friend Back to search
- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that's important to you is protected. With over 180 years' experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- Job Duties
- Lead the requirements elicitation process on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis activities.
- Lead requirements elicitation processes on digital projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis, eliciting requirements/ user stories from stakeholders and requirements documentation.
- Conduct requirements validation with stakeholders across the Group, gain appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation.
- Ensure that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Will be responsible for the creation and validation of user stories across multiple digital projects and teams.
- Will work closely with UX Designers to translate user stories into viable product designs and to deliver wireframes and working prototypes.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
- Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Skills Required
- Degree (Level of learning)
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma
- Specific Experience
- Solid Business Analysis experience
- Strong background working within a Digital team, environment and across Digital platforms.
- Experience working as a BA within an Agile delivery lifecycle
- Good understanding of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information, please contact Lucy Sweett, Resourcing Lead, on