Do you have the passion to work with vulnerable young people?
We are currently working in partnership with our client in Brighton who are currently recruiting for support workers to join their team urgently. This organisation is dedicated to support vulnerable young people with various special needs by helping them to be independent and be a positive part of the community.
The location has a fantastic view of the beautiful beach in Brighton which gives you a pleasant environment to work in, supportive staff and management that provides regular training and opportunity to grow internally.
Start: Immediately ( upon completion of compliance process)
- Support them through changes in living circumstances and personal relationships.
- Support resident young people in making their own choices.
- Ensure the protection of residents from significant harm
- Assist residents with personal care including eating, drinking, washing, bathing, using the toilet or managing incontinence, dressing and undressing, mobility and transport, getting up and going to bed, and the administration of medication
- Support residents in accessing appropriate leisure activities on site and off site
Who we are looking for:
- experience in care, or looking to start a career in the care sector with the passion to work with vulnerable young people
- willing to do personal care
- good communication skills
- able to work as part of a team
- willing to undergo training
- desired, qualification in care or equivalent
- Training provided
- Opportunity to attain care qualification
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
If you are interested and keen to start immediately apply now or send your CV and call and look for Charm.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.