Tridium Developer - (Building Automation)
An opportunity has arisen for a high level Tridium Development Engineer to join a friendly and expanding technical team. The role would involve developing applications on the Niagara (4 ) platform and would be based in Sussex.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing SME within the building controls sector and a chance to join a dynamic forward thinking company where you matter and have the opportunity to make a real difference!
This talented individual would have the following background:
- A BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year's object oriented software development.
- A background in Mechanical systems within the BMS (Building controls)/HVAC industry
- A general interest in Software Development and Object-Orientated design methodologies.
- Fast learner, able to understand and enjoy working with many new technologies
- Articulate communicator
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team & be self focused
- Problem solver.
Our client would consider applicants on a permanent or freelance basis