Social Worker - Intake Team
I am looking for a qualified locum Social Worker with experience in an Adults Social Work team. If you have direct experience in a specific Intake or Duty team, this experience is especially useful. Candidates who have worked with working age adults and older people, accross complex teams and locality teams will also be considered.
Working in an Intake team is fast paced and enables you to build your confidence to work and operate independently. It is also based in an office, meaning you don't need to travel around during work hours - This is a big draw for many social workers who don't enjoy that aspect of the role.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Pay rate of GBP28.00 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.