Wates is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Our vision is to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a GBP2bn turnover business.
Within the group, Wates Construction is a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality.
We have a proven track record in all our core markets: commercial and mixed use developments, education and student accommodation, heritage, local authority frameworks, inner-city residential, senior living, industrial and research, we're also experts in sustainability and ensuring we create a better tomorrow.
We have an opportunity for a BIM Technician to support the business in delivering technical BIM services.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Participate in testing the effectiveness of software applications and advise on their suitability
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to showcase the use and benefits of construction sequencing
- Conduct technical training in the application of construction sequencing processes and tools, to raise awareness and competence across the business
- Support the development of project specific construction sequencing plans during the work winning and delivery phases of each project
- Create model elements to support project bespoke requirements
- Adhere to all company BIM standards and processes
A bit about us:
As a progressive and rewarding business we offer our people the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
Our company values of integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through our business at every level and are at the heart of everything we do.
The wellbeing and safety of our people is our priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Wates Group are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We value each employee as an individual and offer flexible and competitive packages to support that.
Share on Facebook Share
Share on Twitter Tweet
Share on LinkedIn Share
Send email Mail