Sales Manager - Operations
Sales Manager - Operations - London
My client is a well-established, high end retailer, who have traditionally marketed their products on- line and in a catalogue. They have made the strategic move to the high street and opening a brand new store in central London.
This move has been received very well and with the plan moving fast, there are plenty of progression opportunities on offer with the company.
Therefore, we are looking for a very motivated, driven manager to help the brand launch. The progression for this role is open ended.
This role needs someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
* Ensure all operational processes are followed in store
* Ensuring all stock movement in and out of stockrooms is managed effectively
* Manage the stockroom, storage and containers
* Working to company and safety guidelines
* Review stock processes and procedures
* Receiving deliveries
* Prepare all stock before it goes out to the store floor
* Working closely with the Delivery Team
* Looking at and working to delivery timescales
* Manage stockroom levels
* Identify which products need to be transferred back to the warehouse
* Manage any faulty stock effectively
* Complete daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks in line with legislation
* Completing maintenance checks
* Ensuring all fire exits are cleared
* Maintain the packaging of products and quantities stored
* Manage all contracts and contractors
* Complete the loss prevention checklist
* Taking action to resolve any issues
* Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance standards are met
* Health and safety risk assessments
* Customer service
* Prioritise engaging customers when on the sales floor
* Attend all training on customer experience expectations
* Be a brand ambassador by reflecting the products and values
* Liaising with the Sales Customer Experience Manager daily to work out expectations
* Taking store management feedback
* Liaising with the Sales and Store Manager
* Work out a daily plan and expectations
* Ensure all operational activities are maintained to the appropriate company standards
* Sharing best practice
* Ensuring the Operations team staff prioritise the customer experience before their task
* Supporting the Store Manager
* Recruiting high calibre of candidates for the store
* Lead, motivate and inspire the teams
* Work with the team when working to delivery times
* Adhere to operational processes
* Ensuring replenishment frequency target is met
* Deliver and manage store KPI's
* Provide feedback, coaching and supporting to each employee to help develop them
* Conducting performance reviews
* Ensure you and your staff reflect the brands values and conduct at all times
* Deal with performance reviews fairly and promptly
* Implement a success plan for the store to support progression and development opportunities
* Build and maintain a strong team
This role is a really great step for someone currently in a supervisor retail position looking for their next step in to management. You can only apply for this role if you can start on the 18th September 2017 and you have no holiday booked in September due to training.
If you are interested in this role please call Chloe or Katie urgently on or apply directly
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.