Sales Manager - Product
Sales Manager - Product Manager - London
My client is a well-established, high end retailer, who have traditionally marketed their products on- line and in a catalogue. They have made the strategic move to the high street and opening a brand new store in central London.
This move has been received very well and with the plan moving fast, there are plenty of progression opportunities on offer with the company.
Therefore, we are looking for a very motivated, driven manager to help the brand launch. The progression for this role is open ended.
This role needs someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
* Maximise sales through effective analysis
* Ensure the store layout is effective and adheres to company guidelines
* Develop the skills and knowledge of the product team
* Deliver inspirational visual merchandising in store
* Looking at effective layouts and mannequin styling
* Product placement
* Promoting products in the best way
* Analyse reports and making decisions based on the results
* Ensure that daily option and size checks are carried out on a daily basis
* Demonstrate an awareness of new products and launch dates
* Ensure deliveries are prioritised and work with the operations team
* Delivering consistency and excellence throughout the store
* Support all store sale events
* Ensure all in store and mannequin styling is up to date
* Work with the catalogue styling the reflect brand personality
* Train and coach the store team to assist with visual merchandising and best practices
* Support and work closely with the Area Visual Merchandising Manager
* Identify store products and visual opportunities
* Communicate with Management and give overall feedback
* Check stockroom levels before styling is changed
* Liaising with Sales Managers
* Ensure company profit guidelines are adhered to
* Minimise costing by ensuring marketing is stored away correctly
* Supporting the Operations Sales Manager with preparation and implementation of stocktakes
* Look at stock loss percentages against targets
* Looking at profit and loss against budgets
* Engaging with customers and helping with their customer experience
* Attending all training on customer service expectations
* Be an ambassador for the company brand
* Providing customer assistance
* Looking at indirect sales - e.g. replenishment and best sellers
* Liaising with the Customer Experience Sales Manager daily to manage expectations
* Taking Customer feedback
* Ensuring the Product team staff prioritise the customer experience before their task
* Supporting the Store Manager
* Recruiting high calibre of candidates for the store
* Lead, motivate and inspire the teams
* Deliver and manage store KPI's
* Provide feedback, coaching and supporting to each employee to help develop them
* Conducting performance reviews
* Establish and maintain a positive relationship with the Area Visual Merchandising Manager
* Supporting the Area Visual Merchandising Manager with training and developing teams
* Ensure you and your staff reflect the brands values and conduct at all times
* Deal with performance reviews fairly and promptly
* Implement a success plan for the store to support progression and development opportunities
* Build and maintain a strong team
This role is a really great step for someone currently in a supervisor retail position looking for their next step in to management. You can only apply for this role if you can start on the 18th September 2017 and you have no holiday booked in September due to training.
If you are interested in this role please call Chloe or Katie urgently on or apply directly
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.