Sales Manager - Customer Experience Manager
Sales Manager - Customer Experience Manager - London
My client is a well-established, high end retailer, who have traditionally marketed their products on- line and in catalogue. They have made the strategic move to the high street and opening a brand new store in central London.
This move has been received very well and with the plan moving fast, there are plenty of progression opportunities on offer with the company.
Therefore, we are looking for a very motivated, driven manager to help the brand launch. The progression for this role is open ended.
This role needs someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
* Ensure every customer receives a seamless and professional service
* Drive the team and ensuring they deliver the best standard of practice
* Recognise your stores customer profiles and keep in line with service guidelines
* Understanding your customer needs and assisting the team to accommodate this
* Coach and develop the customer experience team
Customer Experience Team Management:
* Training to help maximise sales by providing advice to customers - products to match them
* Upselling products
* Managing the returns process
* Understanding the range
* Reviewing the staff rotas
* Using technology to increase sales - company website
* Managing team holidays to ensure appropriate cover is available
* Share information with the team and communicate on products, changes and incentives
* Take an interest in the stores overall performance and look at daily sales performance
* Liaising with management to manage sales expectations and sharing ideas to increase profit
* Promoting awareness of the brand
* Looking at reports and managing "best seller" products effectively
* Identifying opportunities to increase sales
* Managing the Click and Collect service to ensure this runs effectively for each customer
* Assisting with store replenishment
* Understand company stock control procedures
* Assist with stocktakes as and when necessary
* Assist with security of stock and cash
* Ensure health and safety is managed at all times
* Supporting the Deputy Manager
* Recruiting high calibre of candidates for the store
* Lead, motivate and inspire the teams
* Store replenishment
* Deliver and manage store KPI's
* Provide feedback, coaching and supporting to each employee to help develop them
* Conducting performance reviews
* Ensure you and your staff reflect the brands values and conduct at all times
* Deal with performance reviews fairly and promptly
* Implement a success plan for the store to support progression and development opportunities
* Build and maintain a strong team
This role is a really great step for someone currently in a supervisor retail position looking for their next step in to management. You can only apply for this role if you can start on the 18th September 201 and you have no holiday booked in September due to training.
If you are interested in this role please call Chloe or Katie urgently on or apply directly
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.