Morgan McKinley is a specialist global talent sourcing and solutions company and our UK division is looking to hire a content writer internally to produce top quality content for numerous platforms namely website, social media channels, crm system as well as for media and pr opportunities. You will be expected to research relevant topics impacting the industry and interview specialists in the business to produce insightful content and news across the multiple disciplines that Morgan McKinley operates in.
- You will take ownership of the content schedule and develop content, tools and processes that ensure timelines and quality standards are met
- Research, write, edit and publish content across multiple subject disciplines in the form of blogs, press releases, reports, social media posts, etc.
- Act as an internal partner and be proactive in developing relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts during content development
- You will be working closely with the marketing manager, marketing executive and pr representative to amplify content across owned and earned channels
- You will need to stay up to date with trends and changes across the markets that we recruit in as well as competitor activity
- You will assist the Marketing manager with reporting to the global marketing team and senior management on the performance based on engagement and conversion measurements
You need to be a passionate content writer that is highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines Have experience writing content for brand(s) whether internally or for an agency and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful content or communication initiatives Have excellent all round communication and interpersonal skills Role would be suited for someone with backgrounds in publishing, journalism, copywriting, public relations, communications and / or marketing.
MORE ABOUT US
The Morgan McKinley Group connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We employ over 800 colleagues around the globe with offices based in Australia, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, India and the UK. You will be joining a growing marketing team and be based in our central London office with access to a global team and network. You will be involved in an exciting time for the business and marketing division in particular. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the businesses content strategy and write for a range of subjects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is committed to offering an interview/telephone screening to anyone who applies to our roles through Vercida and meets the minimum criteria for the job.