We are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative for our busy client in the Worthing area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- You will be required to pick, pack and prepare stock for shipping
- Would include loading large pallet sized items which can be physically demanding
- Relevant training will be given.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be physically fit due to heavy lifting
- Computer Literate
- Be able to work as a part of a team
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Mon to Fri
For further information please contact Hollie or Dan at The Best Connection, Worthing