CRM Marketing Executive | London | ASOS Careers
Always thinking data-first, the CRM Marketing Executive will help to develop and deliver the customer-first engagement strategy across our owned marketing channels, as well as the on-site experience where appropriate. They will do so by leveraging CRM insights, technologies and best practice. They will work closely with many teams including Global Trading, Global Marketing, Performance Marketing, VM, Data Scientists, Creative, Editorial and of course, their own team CRM. They will report to the CRM Marketing Manager.
This role requires a broad skills set and the right candidate will be strategic, creative, enjoy problem solving and always want to push boundaries.
What you'll be doing...
- Development of a multi-touch point, multi-channel BAU communications strategy spanning emails, SMS, push notifications, digital marketing channels and social advertising in conjunction with the CRM Marketing Manager
- Manage the day-to-day production of multi-channel comms from scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, through to data mining, audience building, deployment of the comms and the granular reporting which is shared with all activity stakeholders
- Develop and analyse a test and learn strategy to optimise the BAU comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Deep dive past priority campaigns and key trading moments to understand the CRM performance of each piece of activity and based on this, make recommendations as to how to build on the results for the next iteration
- Identify opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behaviour
- Derive and develop highly personalised communications, sourcing and integrating the data and on boarding the other teams required to bring these to life
- Explore opportunities within our existing/new tools to enable creative innovation, as well as process efficiencies where possible
- Build solid relationships with cross functional teams in the Brand Experience department to enable the successful delivery of the BX vision together
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Previous experience within a CRM role at an agency or e-commerce retailer
- Deployment experience in an email broadcast tools e.g. Responsys, Exact Target, Selligent
- An understanding of basic HTML essential
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must multi task effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience trouble shooting and solving difficult and sometimes technical problems
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- A can-do attitude
- Previous use of data querying software or languages, ideally SQL but other tools might be SAS, Microstrategy, Tableau, Blue Analyzer
- Experience in setting up SMS and push campaigns
- Working knowledge of paid social campaigns
- Knowledge of display advertising, SEO, PPC, affiliates
- Keen interest in marketing, fashion and e-retail
- Fluent or proficient in Russian / Italian/ Spanish / French / German / Dutch / Swedish / Danish will be seen as preferable
What's in it for you...
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more...
ASOS is one of the UK's top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Who will I report in to?
CRM Marketing Manager
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Friday)